2008年7月20日星期日

Fuck Computer

Computer is fucking troublesome. Especially when it is sick.

It started getting crazy last week. Computer was getting slow. Then strange Chinese webs popped up themselves. It's fucking annoying but I neglected. Fine. But then one day my msn couldn't log in with unknown errors. I tried to reinstall. Failed. It's a Windows problem. Later web browser closed automatically. Many boxes came out telling me my Windows got fucking unknown problems. Fucking troublesome.

The only way out was to reinstall Windows, which should have done long long time ago. But that's a huge task for me. As I am an idiot in all sorts of computer technical problems. So, fuck myself too, for being lazy and stupid.

So I went to my friend and got the Windows disc last night. But the disc just couldn't start probably. Not only my problem, but the problem of the disc. Not only the problem of the disc, but some unknown fucking problems again.

Finally it worked out. But new problems arised. That is, I could not go to the internet. I reset my computer for the fucking internet and now it didn't work. A fucking joke. And then after serveral calls to different parties, it came to a conclusion that the problem was from the 'LAN' card. And I needed a disc containing the programme of wakening the LAN card. But I lost it. So fuck myself again, for being careless. As it was early morning, and I can do nothing with the computer. I tried to open a movie I saved in the computer to watch. The windows media player said as my computer's audio system got problems, therefore couldn't play. So after I formatted the computer, the only thing better than before was that the computer started faster, as I couldn't load any programme I used to enjoy before.

And then I brought my computer to Golden Centre to install a new LAN card. And they told me all the cards in my computer including sound card and visual card were not installed probably. So fucking torublesome! As I don't want to trouble anyone anymore and don't want to lose anymore time in figuring out what fucking shit was inside my computer, I paid them to install everything I needed. And finally I am here, to fuck the computer.

But there are still problems. Why still can't I log in to msn and why still can't I install a new msn? And now I even can't log in to web messenger.

Fuck, after all.

沒有留言: