2008年11月4日星期二

Talking Chow

Talking Chow talks a lot Cantonese.
Finally we didn't shake our heart.
Good Smell Port is always my bed.
My friends love Water Zero Dargon.
Art Festival become a pig head bone.
We are tres tres fatigue.
But I am very very happy.
Qui?
I am waiting to go.
I hate fast Shing.
Shing isn't that fast.
Talking Chow is another Hong Kong.
Another Mong Kok, another Shen Zhen.
Another Massage, another shopping mall.
Another girl, another guy.
Another chat, another laugh.
Another penis, another vargina.
I am so hungry now.
English English.
I bring a newspaper.
With Cold gags in Mandarin on it.
I put it out, ask a waitress to ask for me.
My friends, listen
Fox is the answer.
Why?
How could I know.
Pixel Eyes.
I am sleeping not enough these days.
I don't have a computer with me.
I would not stay and type here if I am waiting.
Waiting Yip.
Waiting me.
Wait Wait Wait.
Wei Wei Wei.
Machine.
Typing Machine.
Is me.
English Typing Machine.
Go Go Go.
Go to the toilet.
Big or Small?
I love big.
The bigger the better.
Big Spring Bag.
If there are two spring bags on each ear.
The person will have a long life span.
Definitely.
And many sons and daughters.
And grandsons and grandaughters.
A pair of sensitive, seductive ears.
It's 7 now.
Go NOW.

3 則留言:

SAIKUNG 說...

關於大春袋的議題。很難想像在廣州一役裡。
會發生兩個春袋長在耳珠上因而會長壽的奇聞。
是真還是假的。又要討論一下吧。

葉 啟 俊 說...

在討論開始前,先得找個耳珠從大小,色澤,毛髮和形狀都像春袋的奇人。

但從相學中耳珠代表褔氣一說來看,把春袋掛在耳朵上該是大福大祿大壽俱備,三星齊拱照的大大大吉相。

多了兩個春袋,兒女成群也是必然的。

SAIKUNG 說...

根據葉同學所言。這位奇人絕對是受保護的動物。希望有幸相見。
另外。根據葉師傅風山水起之雷雨交加面相篇所言。
我們得知耳珠見於春袋。實為大吉之相。感謝賜教。